Thursday, December 8, 2011

Elf on a Shelf Ideas!!

 Mickmee Laying in bed covered with my sons Blankie watching an IPAD "Elf" the Movie eating Popcorn.
My Elf on the Shelf Mickmee is a Huge hit at my house. I try to be creative with my ideas. My Little boy is 5 and the excitement in his eyes every morning knowing that he has to find Mickmee is so heart warming. My little girl is 11 and wants so badly to not be older and to not have had the magic spoiled to her. So she gets just excited as well and it fills my heart that the magic CAN still be there. Christmas is my favorite holiday. The giving and the happiness. Elf on the Shelf has brought so much joy to us. I hope you all can use my very imaginative ideas for your use. 




                                           


Quote by Buddy the Elf for the Pics you will see Below :) This was a Little time consuming but worth it




Mickmee Eating the Chips Ahoy and Drinking from My daughters Tea Set!
Mickmee Hiding in the Dryer!
Mickmee Scaling the fireplace Replacing my sons stocking with his boxers!!
Mickmee Shooting the Marshmallow Gun and a Snowman Appears!
Mickmee Snuck in the Fridge and stole my Diet Coke
Mickmee Shaving!

No comments:

Post a Comment